Quista DN is a nutritional supplement scientifically designed to benefit the dietary regimen of diabetic and prediabetic individuals. Quista DN contains low GI carbohydrates, slow (casein) and medium-digesting (pea) proteins, and soluble and insoluble fiber, which help optimize glycemic response. Quista DN is additionally fortified with botanical ingredients and nutrients known to assist in managing blood sugar levels and help improve overall well-being.
- Provides 26 g of good quality proteins* per day and meets 43% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)#
- Has low GI with sustained energy release
- Fortified with powerful ACCTI nutrients for beneficial effects in diabetics
- Fortified with key nutrients, including B Complex vitamins, Chromium, and Zinc which help in modulating glucose metabolism
- Free from trans fatty acids
- No added sucrose
This is a Vegetarian product
*Twice daily in 200ml of toned milk
#Nutrient Requirement and RDA for Indians. ICMR 2010
Quista DN Nutritional Supplement
ACCTI* nutrients help regulate glucose metabolism and ensure optimal blood sugar levels.
Soluble and insoluble fiber help prolong the feeling of fullness.
Phloridzin, an apple polyphenol known to reduce intestinal glucose absorption, helps manage blood sugar levels.
Corosolic acid in Jarula is reported to help reduce insulin resistance, promoting glucose uptake by muscle cells.
Chromium and Zinc:
Chromium and Zinc help in modulating glucose metabolism.